Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hellllloooooo


I hope summer is ending well for everyone. I enjoyed mine. Today is my last day of work, and tomorrow I leave to go to Los Angeles for 5 days. I remember the feeling I had when I was on the plane going back to California in May like it was yesterday. All of a sudden it's my last night in the Bay Area! This summer went by faster than any other. That's probably because I was so busy.

Speaking of being busy, I need to get reading. I’m way behind with my posts. I’ve had the busiest two months of my life, so I’m excited for a little bit of free time this coming week to get caught up on life.

I’m ready to get back on campus and in the swing of things. I’m looking forward to training and orientation and I’ll see everyone in about a week! :)

And also reply to Jaime, I saw DKR. I liked it, but not as much as the last one. Heath Ledger’s acting as the Joker can never be beaten!

Wooooooooo see you all sooooooon!

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment