Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update 2!

Hey guys!

My blog posts should be up today or tomorrow...I've been out and about all day and haven't gotten a chance to type them up.

I'm home from working up at camp now, and I'm mostly trying to kill time before moving back to cmu (which I am unbelievably psyched for!!).  The end of camp was really fun, but a lot of work, and I'm happy to have a week off before heading to school.

To respond to Jaime, I just saw the dark knight rises two nights ago, and I really liked it. I actually very much enjoyed the ending/it really shocked me but I thought they set it up great for a next movie.  Though I haven't been a lifelong batman fan like you, so maybe I'm a little less knowledgeable on the subject. hahaa

Anyway, I'm actually off to go learn how to shoot (a gun, yes!) with my parents. I think this is part of my mom's thinking that the rez is too far from campus and somehow knowing how to shoot a gun will make me safer...? Well, we'll see how it goes.

I can't wait to see you all really soon!!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment