Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I love the olympics!

Hi Guys!

I saw Batman as well (at midnight here in Pittsburgh!). I liked it but that may have been in part due to the fact that I'm slightly obsessed with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I think seeing it in Pittsburgh was also fun because everyone cheered when different Pittsburgh things were shown.

I'm just back in Pittsburgh after a quick trip to Utah for my cousins wedding. The wedding was up in the mountains and absolutely beautiful! It was also really awesome to see my family since I have been away from them for most of the summer.

Now that I'm back, it's time to pack! I'll be moving back into the Rez..wait for it...TOMORROW! I can't believe that the summer is coming to a close so quickly but I really cannot wait for the year to start. All of the excitement from our residents on the facebook group has been contagious and I'm so pumped for the year ahead.

I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the work that you've put in over the summer. From responding to residents questions, to posting on the blog- you've all already done a great job. All I can say is keep it up :) For those of us who are not so great at posting (me) let's just make sure to have all of the essay posts up by RA training. I am ok with the essays being a bit shorter than what we have done so far- we just want to have enough interesting points to talk from about the summer reading once we are all back for training.

Can't wait to see you all soon!

Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment