Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello World

Well this is my first blog post... ever! And considering I've spent this summer programming, I thought it would be fitting to title this post "Hello World"

I hope summer is going well for everyone. This summer has unquestionably been the most productive of my life. I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing just yet, but I'm enjoying myself. Right now I'm working 50+ hours a week. Most of that is full time for a start up in Cupertino called Comity Designs. I'm learning how to make iPhone Apps, and at the end of the summer I will teach one of their programmers how to make iPhone Apps so he can develop one for the company. This means I basically get to teach myself how to code for the summer. Pretty cool! The other 10+ hours a week I spend tutoring for the SAT/ACT, working on small tasks for my neighbor, and developing my own soon-to-be iPhone App in the App store. Busy, busy, busy.

I'm relaxed and appreciating the weather in California more than I ever have! (70° and sunny, be jealous of me :] haha)

Anyways, I'm learning a ton and enjoying myself, so that's kind of like school I guess. But I like school so that's okay! I'm pUmPeD for this year. Only one more month until it begins.

See you all soon.

Ian

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ian,

    I would be lying if I said I wasn't envious of your programming skills! "Hello World" just reminds me of 15-110 which wasn't one of my finer moments :P I'm glad that you are enjoying all of your work though- it sounds like you are learning a ton! You'll have to let us all know when your apps are out!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete