Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi everyone!

Hey guys!

I hope all your summers are going well. The beginning of my summer was pretty eventful. In the beginning of June I went to Israel for my cousin's Bat Mitzvah.  I was there for a week with my whole family, and it was absolutely wonderful.  As soon as I got home, I drove up to Canada to work at a sleepover summer camp up in Muskoka, Ontario.  I'm a counselor for girls and boys entering ninth grade.  It's a lot of hard work, and they days are long and tiring, but I'm really enjoying my time here.  I just got back from a 4 day canoe/portage trip in Algonquin park with 7 campers.  The lakes and forests were beautiful, and I had an amazing time!

That's all I'm really up to right now! I'll be posting my book blogs within the next day or so hopefully...our internet access is spotty at best.

Happy summer!

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle,

    My family went on two different trips to Algonquin for crazy canoe trips. Unfortunately, I never went with them because I was at camp both times but they always came back saying how amazing the trips were. I'm glad you felt the same way! The only thing they complained about were the bugs...hopefully that wasn't too much of a problem for you!

    Thanks again for getting the book posts up. Is this your first time working as a camp counselor?

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete