Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What's up? Part 2


Hope everyone has had a great summer. Summer went well for me but I can’t believe we’re about to move in and start our training in less than two weeks. I’m really excited though about this upcoming school year but June and July fly by pretty fast for me. Work has been good and in my opinion the weather hasn’t been that gruesome here in Pittsburgh. Back home in L.A. though, some of my friends and family members are pretty fed up with the glaring, dry sunshine (when they’re not by a pool or the beach of course). So I guess that’s a plus of being away from home for the summer, not having to drive in traffic with the blistering sun.

By the way, has anyone watched the Dark Knight Rises yet? What did you think? I won’t give any spoilers but all I’m going to say about it is that I hated the ending. And I’m a huuuuuge Batman fan, have been all my life (no joke, as a little kid I would go in my room and put on my Batman costume when my parents had company over and run out flying with my cape “da da da daaa!”).

Anywaaays hahaha can’t wait to see all of you guys again and hope you enjoy your remaining vacation.
See you soon,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment