Sunday, July 8, 2012

What’s up everybody


I hope everyone is having a good summer, so far mine has been pretty good. I am also currently in Pittsburgh; I’m doing research for the Stats department here at CMU. It’s going good especially given the fact that I can work my own hours (wake up around noon if I feel like it) and was given housing in Stever which has AC so that’s another big plus.

Other than work, eating, exercise, and watching The Big Bang Theory, I haven’t been up to much this summer. However I was back home in LA for about two weeks earlier in the summer for my brother’s wedding. That was pretty nice, and planning his surprise bachelor party was stressful but the look on his face was worth it I guess haha.

Can’t wait to move into the Rez (full size fridge, private bathroom yeauh!). Anyways I’m about to post the blogs about the stories I read. If anyone feels I went about the assignments wrong, please feel free to comment on what you would like me to elaborate on.

Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jaime,

    You definitely went about the assignments in the right way! Thanks for being the first one to post. We should get lunch or dinner sometime since we are both in Pittsburgh. Hope that the research is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you said "essays" in your post so now I'm thinking we didn't have the same length in mind haha but thanks. And yeah sounds good anytime you want, I actually tend to work graveyard shift hours like you do as well (but mine sadly is by choice) so I'm probably free whenever you are

    ReplyDelete